Your privacy is important to us. It is Conprove Engenharia's policy to respect your privacy in relation to any of your information that we may collect on the Conprove Engenharia website, and other websites that we own and operate.
We request personal information only when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and we cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be considered acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
Cookies Policy Conprove Engenharia
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser's Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in disabling certain features and features on this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Account-related cookiesIf
- Login related cookiesWe
- Cookies related to email newslettersT
his website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies can be used to remember whether you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for registered / unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookiesT
his website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages, so that we can process it properly.
- Research-related cookiesPe
- Forms-related cookiesWh
en you send data using a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be set to remember the user's details for future correspondence.
- Site preference cookies To
provide a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and reliable analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track items such as how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site, so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies can track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- We periodically test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while understanding which optimizations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it is important to understand the statistics on how many visitors to our website actually buy and, therefore, this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you, as it means that we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
Hopefully it is clear and, as mentioned earlier, if there is something you are not sure whether you need or not, it is generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our website.
This policy is effective from June / 2020.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE COURSES CONPROVE:
CONPROVE offers courses in face-to-face, (open and closed), On Line and Distance Learning. The instructions below apply to all types of training work offered by the company:
1-The courses, in their written form or by means of transmission (video and audio) are the property of CONPROVE and cannot be reproduced in part or in whole, being protected by the current legislation.
2-Registrations once confirmed by (email, digital media or other means) cannot be canceled, with only the possibility of replacing the participant, in which case there will be no refund of the amounts contributed, and there may only be the use of the credit already paid. so that the participant can use it as compensation in another training.
3- All course participants, upon confirming enrollment, authorization that CONPROVE can use their image that was recorded during the course in media disclosures, whether digital or classic, to disseminate this work, without the participant having any rights compensation or indemnities.
4-Payments for courses can be made by bank deposit to CONPROVE TECNOLOGIA E PESQUISAS LTDA, at Banco do Brasil: Agency 2591-7 account 33953-9, or by credit card / boleto, through the system made available to customers.
5-The courses have specific hours, which may vary in each edition according to the needs identified by the company, and the prices are specific to each course depending on the costs involved in its preparation and development. The time and place of each course are given in advance in each case.
6-The realization of the courses is subject to the existence of a minimum number of enrolled students and in the absence of this feasibility, the class may be canceled, or rescheduled for another date. In the specific case of CONPROVE having to cancel a course untimely, it will return the amounts paid for that course to each of the participants.
6-Information must be obtained by phone: (034) 32186800, or by email: [email protected], or by the website www.conprove.com.br.